Thursday, February 12, 2009

Photo of the Week


Well this will be my first post. My name is Jessica and I'm Janice's 19 year old daughter. Real quick, a little bit about me-I'm attending my first semester at Tidewater Community College majoring in Paralegal Studies. I currently work for the law firm of Cooper, Spong & Davis in the collection department. I've been with the love of my life, Lewis Hubbard for almost 4 and a half years, you'll be seeing more of him in the coming posts. In my spare time I LOVE photography so me and my mom decided to create a "Photo of the Week". Every Thursday I'll post a picture that I've taken or what not.

The gorgeous little girl in the picture is mine and Lewis' niece Kaitlyn, she is two years old and just a handful but I love her more then anything.

1 comment: