Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me Monday!!!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This has been a slow week for Not Me's but here goes.

My family did not go through a pack of 72 slices of Kraft Cheese in two weeks, plus I had purchased an additional 24 pack on Saturday that is almost depleted as well. I guess we all really, really like cheese.

I do not still have the canolli in the fridge at work that I bought two weeks ago. Obviously my eyes are bigger than my tummy. I think it needs to hit the garbage, what do you all think? Should I chance it when I get really hard up for something sweet?

I did not take two naps on Sunday after not getting out of bed until 9:15AM. I was back asleep by 12:30PM and didn't get up until forced at 3:00PM. Then was back asleep at 8:00PM. Nope, not me.

Jessica and Lewis did not go to WalMart to get a 42" flat screen TV, which was NOT at the first WalMart and then had to go to another and then return said TV to WalMart as the power cord and remote was missing from the box. Just our luck!!!

Jessica did not get up on Sunday morning and frantically yell at Lewis about being late for work!! Hey, it's Sunday, no work for her!

I am not already dreaming of tax returns and continually wake up through the night to remember what I need to change the next day on said tax return. I am plagued throughout the tax season with this. Please let me have a full nights sleep!!

and finally Jessica did not just find a piece of plastic in her spaghetti from said Kraft Cheese slices that she always adds to it.

UPDATE: Lewis did not just spill an entire glass of lemonade on the bed while laying there playing with Jessica's two hour old new laptap, just missing the laptop. He then proceeded to get it up by laying a towel down and stepping on the towel while wearing a teeshirt and a pair of longjohn bottoms like he was stomping grapes! Poor Lewis, he just keeps on giving us more to blog about. His life is no longer sacred.

Hopefully, we will have something a little more amusing next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment