Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me Monday!!!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Let's take our not-so-proud moments and spin them around in a delightful therapy session, shall we? This kind of therapy is free, funny, and oh so refreshing.

Being brutally honest, and living to tell about it.

I did not wear a shirt that was four sizes too big because it matched my black pants and I thought it was cute just too big in the bust.....

I did not go to the Silver Spoon Bakery on Tuesday and buy one large brownie, one canolli and four lace cookies and put them in my desk at work. The cookies are gone, but I still have the canolli in the fridge and half of a brownie in my defense.....

I did not put on my sweats yesterday morning over my pajamas and proceed to wear them like that all day while I cleaned house, also sans bra and didn't remember that I had them on over the sweats until I went to get a shower yesterday evening......

I did not lose a half of a Subway club sub that I was going to take to work for lunch. I still have no idea of where it could be.......

I did not order four boxes of Girl Scout cookies and then proceed to buy two more when I owed the Girl Scout $14 and only had a $20, $10, and three $1 dollar bills, therefore I had to get the other boxes so that I could pay with exact change......(Jessica says it will take me two years to eat them all, cuz they sure aren't coming home to get gobbled up)

I did not get home this afternoon to find that my freshly laundered and made bed had cat throw up all over it where someone got sick while sleeping on my bed today, now resulting in another three loads of laundry tonight..............

and last and best, Jessica did not get a phone call from Lewis today while in a meeting announcing that he had ate soooooo many red velvet cupcakes that his poop was now red.............

Nope, this didn't happen to us!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Great not me! Mondays I thought your not me's was very amusing keep em coming

    ReplyDelete