Thursday, February 26, 2009

I feel like a professional!

My good friend Jerri that I work with will be getting married in November and do you know what she asked me? She asked me to shoot her wedding!!! Yes you heard it right, my first paying photography job. Of course it's months away but that's even better because I'll have time to save up for the camera that I need. Right now I take all of my pictures with just a regular Polaroid digital camera but what I really want is a Nikon D60. I need this camera if I'm going to further myself in photography. I'm sooooo excited but soooooo nervous at the same time. I mean, Jerri is my friend and this is her special day and I definitely don't want to screw up. I want her to have beautiful pictures to look at for many many years. Hopefully I'll be able to get the camera soon so I can get used to it before the wedding. Plus I can't wait to use it for Photo of the Week!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment