Thursday, August 27, 2009

More of Jessica's Photography

Jessica has thousands of pictures that she has taken of which at least half are of Kaitlyn. Here are a few of my favorites. For some reason I really like the black and white ones. She just purchased a new type of photo editing so I'm really anxious to see what she comes up with next.

One of her many self portraits.

Jessica and her best friend, Nikki last year at graduation. Nikki and Jessica have literally been friends since they were babies. I have a picture somewhere of them sitting at her Grandmother Delaney's (aka Memaw) house when they were about six months old.

Jessica and Lewis. We laugh and tease them and call them Old Mr & Mrs Hubbard. Hubbard is Lewis' last name and they are so much like an old married couple. Their personalities certainly compliment each other well. Jessica is the more stringent and organized of the two and Lewis is very laid back.

Another of Jessica. I love the expression in her eyes. Her eyes are very green, I always call her my "green eyed girl".


These last two are of Jessica holding Kaitlyn when she was a little more than a month or so old. Jessica, Lewis and myself were all there when Kaitlyn was born and Jessica was there when Aaydon came the other week too. I wanted to post these last two since she had a similar picture of her and Aaydon in the prior post.

Well, I'm off to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment