Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Did ya ever have one of those days?


Well, it's been one of those weeks for me so far. I have finally enrolled in college full time, picked my classes, ordered my books and will pick them up tomorrow. I either want to jump up and down with joy or sit on the floor and cry. I'm not really sure which and it's according to the minute of the day as to how I feel. This morning I got the three part combo to study for the Enrolled Agent exam next summer, so I guess when I have my sleepless nights, I will study something and I bet that will put my hiney back to sleep real fast!!

Thanks mom for the picture! It sure made my attitude a little bit better for right this minute. I love you and thanks for your advice. I will get that piece of paper(degree) one day. I just hope that I'm not 80 and you are 99 when I do!!

Oh, and thank you also to Sarah who yesterday sat and listened to me moan and groan and who told me that I could do this, to quit stressing, to take something fun and easy. Also to my baby brother, Scott. You will always be my baby brother even when I am 80 and you are 72! Thank you for always being there and listening to your crazy sister. I don't know what I would do without you. You are my rock!

Note to self, quit trying to fit the square peg in the round hole. It won't work.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the pic. Feels like that could be me today. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete