Friday, May 29, 2009

ABC's

ABC’s (taken from Curvy's Blog-Thanks Girl!!!)

A
• Are you available?
What do you mean by available…..available for what?? Dinner? I am always available for a good meal! Anything else, just ask and we shall see.

• What is your age?
46 as of 3:30AM this morning

• What annoys you?
Slow people that want to just stop in the middle of an aisle in the store and talk to their friends and family. Don’t bring your whole family to the grocery store. Get your ass in there and get out or just get out of my way.

B
• Do you know anyone named Billy?
Yep, several in fact.

• When is your birthday?
May

• Who is your best friend?
I have several. My mom, my daughter, Janet, Maria, Gwen, Kathy!!

C
• What's your favorite candy?
Maple Goodies

• Crush?
Ummm, yeah but I’m not telling.

• When was the last time you cried?
This morning

D
• Do you daydream?
Daily

• What's your favorite kind of dog?
Golden Retriever

• What day of the week is it?
Friday

E
• How do you like your eggs?
Sunny side up, yolks runny

• Have you ever been in the emergency room?
Yep

• Ever pet an elephant?
Nope

F
• Do you use fly swatters?
Yes, when I can find one. I can’t find mine right now and as soon as I buy a new one I will find the old one

• Have you ever used a foghorn?
No

• Is there a fan in your room?
Yes, a ceiling fan

G
• Do you chew gum?
Rarely, I tend to swallow it.

• Do you like gummy candies?
Absolutely

• Do you like gory movies?
Not gory but scary is definitely something that I like, I guess you could say suspenseful

H
• How are you?
OK, wish I was off today but oh well

• What's your height?
5'6

• What color is your hair?
Natural or dyed? Natural is kind of a mousy brown, right now it’s kind of a reddish brown. Next week? Who knows, I always let my hairdresser do whatever she wants with it.

I
• What's your favorite ice cream?
Peach

• Have you ever ice skated?
Yep

• Ever been in an igloo?
Nope

J
• What's your favorite Jelly Bean?
I don't *like* jelly beans

• Have you ever heard a really hilarious joke?
Um, yeah. Who hasn't?

• Do you wear jewelry?
Earrings, rings, necklace.

K
• Who do you want to kill?
It’s according to who has pissed me off at the moment

• Have you ever flown a kite?
As a child

• Do you think kangaroos are cute?
Yes

L
• Are you laid back?
Sometimes……It’s all according to the day and the situation

• Lions or Tigers?
Tigers

• Do you like black licorice?
Yuck!! My mom does though and Butch did too.

M
• Favorite movie as a kid?
Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Cinderella with Lesley Ann Warren that was broadcast on TV in 1967.

• Ever shopped at Moosejaw?
What? Who? Now I need to go google that

• Favorite store at the mall?
New York and Company

N
• Do you have a nickname?
Baby Bear when I was little. I used to think my mom, dad and I were really the three bears that turned into humans. Yes, I had an active imagination as a child.

• What’s your favorite number?
1

• Do you prefer night or day?
Night

O
• What's your one wish?
To get my degree one day

• Are you an only child?
No

• Do you like the color orange?
It’s ok. I like it better now though than I used to.

P
• What are you most paranoid about?
Having to take care of Butch at home again. It’s been a year now and I still can’t go see him alone. There are times that he still scares me.

• Piercings?
Ears x 3 but I only wear one pair anymore. I have a secret wish to have my nose pierced with a small diamond in but I think I’m a little too old now.

• Do you know anyone named Penelope?
Nope

Q
• Are you quick to judge people?
At times but I try to keep an open mind. I have certainly been wrong and yes, people can change to some degree

• Do you like Quaker Oats?
Yes

• Know anyone that makes quilts?
Yes, my niece Sarah’s mom, Sharon. She made a beautiful one for Butch and my wedding present.

R
• Do you think you're always right?
No.

• Do you watch reality TV?
Some, I did watch The Biggest Loser this last season and Survivor. It’s been kind of hit and miss with both.

• Reason to cry?
I cry everyday probably over something. My dad once told me that I cried until I was eight years old.

S
• Do you prefer sun or rain?
Sunshine!!

• Do you like snow?
Once a year, that’s quite enough

• What's your favorite season?
Fall, warm days and crisp evenings

T
• time is it?
10:31 am

• What time did you wake up?
7:00 am

U
• Can you ride a unicycle?
Never tried but my next door neighbor growing up had 5 sons and one of them did. I always thought it was cool.

• Do you know anyone with a unibrow?
Not that I can think of

• Uncles do you have?
One. My dad was an only child and my mom has one brother that is eleven years older than her.

V
• What’s the worst vegetable?
I love vegetables but I hate a raw tomato. Blew!!!! Yuck!!!

• Did you ever watch Veggie Tales?
No. Jessica was a Barney nut.

• Ever considered being vegan?
No but I can understand why people do though and I quite admire them for it.

W
• What's your worst habit?
Smoking

• Do you like water rides?
Love them

• Ever been inside a windmill?
No

X
• Have you ever had an x-ray?
Yes

• Ever used a Xerox machine?
Yes

Y
• Do you like the color yellow?
Yes.

• What year were you born in?
1963

• Do you yell when you're angry?
Oh yeah!! And when I get angry it’s usually over something different than what I am yelling about. I have a bad habit of holding things in until some small thing will piss me off and then I let loose. I’m trying to do better though

Z
• Do you believe in the zodiac?
No

• What's your zodiac sign?
Gemini

• When was the last time you went to the zoo?
Gosh, sometimes when Jessica was little. Probably 15 years ago or more.

Just as a side note my mom sent me a joke with the following quote which I absolutely loved!!!

"I have never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back."
- Zsa Zsa Gabor
That one is too good!!!

1 comment: