Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Not Me Monday onTuesday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Ahhh, what have we been up to this week????

Well, for one I did not come home on Sunday evening to find that Jessica had MY bra on and had the nerve to actually brag about it!!! I only have two that half way fit anymore and I can't afford to lose 50% of my undergarment wardrobe. Then she had the nerve to go to Victoria's Secret and actually balk about buying her own. If she thinks I'm going to buy one for her she's got another thought coming. I love you kid, but I'm not at the age to go around braless.

Jessica did not lose her band-aid in the sliced cheese at our local supermarket and leave it there. Yes, we were buying MORE cheese. Someone is going to be so grossed out!!

I did not have nothing better to do on a Friday night so I spent the evening hanging out with Lewis and Kyle in Lewis' bedroom. How many 20 year old guys would let there psuedo-mom hang out with them? I goofed around on the internet while they watched some show on TV. Jessica and Kyle's girlfriend, Nicki(who is Jessica's best friend) were at a Fun Party. I think I got the better deal. Although, they did get the better food.

I did not watch some stupid cell phone commercial on TV tonight which showed a family searching for spare change under the roller coaster. The mom held up a retainer and told her son "Here's a retainer for you". It reminded me of the time after I got my braces off and accidentally threw my retainer away after lunch. I called my orthodontist and found out a new one was $250 in 1983 and my coworker and I spent the next two hours going through the dumpster out back looking for it. Yes, we finally found it and yes, after soaking it in bleach I did continue to use it. I was 18 years old before I got my braces and I had paid for them myself, so I wasn't going to just throw away that kind of money.

I am not totally hooked on Bojangles seasoned fries and have had them at least every other day for the last week. The girls at the drive through window are starting to know me by my order. I think I need to cut back cause I'm starting to have a serious obsession with them.

I think that's enough for this week. I'm sure there will be plenty more in the coming week. There always is.

No comments:

Post a Comment